Wrath of the Righteous: The Worldwound Incursion IDM files

A place to share and provide feedback and discussion of Campaign files, maps, and campaign resources from the community.
Dimetrianos
Minion

Wrath of the Righteous: The Worldwound Incursion IDM files

Postby Dimetrianos » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:50 am

Hi Folks,

My name is Dimetrianos and I have been working with IDM for a little while now. I thought I would start sharing some of what I have been doing. My group plays Pathfinder, and are currently adventuring in the Wrath of the Righteous Campaign. I will attach my files for the first adventure in that path, The Worldwound Incursion. I made a few changes for sake of ease (ie, the Tower in the Third Chapter is square rather than round). Other things included are images of monsters that I pulled off the interwebs, images of the handouts, and some useful splashscreens (one of which is an image of Kenabres that is amazing)! I take no credit nor lay any claim to the images, they belong to the creators. I just thought they would help with the flavor of my campaign, and so far they have! Because of file size limitations, I will include a link to the Dropbox that I have created for them! I will update as I get more created!
The Dropbox link is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oa1jm53ezclx ... br3Ta?dl=0
Enjoy!

Dimetrianos

Return to “Campaign Community”