Forum Rules And FAQ

A place to share what you like about the app, what you don't like, campaigns you're working on, ask for help or share tips and tricks with other users.
AtomSwitch
Site Admin

Forum Rules And FAQ

Postby AtomSwitch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the General Discussion Board for InfinitasDM. Here you can talk about the app, what you like and dislike about it, campaigns you're working on, ask questions and share tips and tricks with other users.

To help things go smoothly around here I've put together a small list of rules followed by an FAQ for the forums.

Feature Suggestions

Although this forum exists as a sounding board for your feedback and suggestions, due to the scope of our development timeline, our development budget, and our commitment to meeting our release timeline, we will not be able to consider any additional features beyond the scope of the original app specifications for the initial release of the app. That said, we will absolutely be considering additional features for future releases of InfinitasDM as both time and budget allow.

Forum Rules

1) There's only really one general rule for the Atom Switch forums at large, please be courteous to your fellow forum members. We all have a wide range of backgrounds with greatly varying experience in software use, DM/GM'ing, and general technical skill. Please do not insult or demean other users for their suggestions, grammar, spelling, or otherwise harass each other.

FAQ

Are there other forum color themes?
Yes, there are two dark themes (default gold and a red theme), and one light theme (white/red). You can change them in your User Control Panel under "General Board Settings."

I am not a number, I'm a free man!
So, why is everyone's user name a number? In the name of privacy, every user is registered as their Kickstarter Backer Number. Should you prefer to go by your real name, a forum handle, or anything else to more conveniently facilitate conversation, simply add it to your signature.

How do I do [X] In the app?
Please check out the InfinitasDM Quick Guide sticky for an overview on how to operate the app, as well a walkthrough on how to transfer saves between devices. If there is a function that isn't covered or you still have questions then please post them in this forum.

Ok, I think that about covers it. If you have any other questions please post them here. I'll be sure to update this if anything changes, or expand the FAQ if there are a lot of repeat questions coming in. Thanks everyone!

-Dan