Subfolders for Tokens and Stamps

A place to suggest additional features for future releases of InfinitasDM.
Dimetrianos
Minion

Subfolders for Tokens and Stamps

Postby Dimetrianos » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Is there a way that IDM can be made to recognize sublfolders for Tokens and Stamps? Was curious since my own collection of Tokens and Stamps is getting rather lengthy....

Dimetrianos
AtomSwitch
Site Admin

Re: Subfolders for Tokens and Stamps

Postby AtomSwitch » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:08 pm

No, not currently.

The long term solution, at least for the way that you're using tokens (for artwork), is to incorporate them into a more advanced stamp system, or to add some kind of browser for them. One thing I would like to do for character tokens though, is add vertical scrolling in addition to the existing horizontal scrolling. That would work well with a sub-folder system where you browse "folders" vertically, and "folder contents" horizontally.
Dimetrianos
Minion

Re: Subfolders for Tokens and Stamps

Postby Dimetrianos » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:23 am

I have managed to get away from using them for artwork, and just have character tokens now. I have been using Dungeon Painter Studio to make my maps and port them into IDM for use on the VTT. It greatly reduced the time it takes me to make maps, and reduced the size of my files. Now I just have hero and monster tokens. Would be amazing to be able to put them into seperate folders so I don't have to scroll through everything to get to what I want!

James/Dim

Return to “Feature Suggestions”